Sunday, July 28, 2013

Expanding out to other social sites!!

Well its been a while since my last post, but then I would also like to welcome you to other pages linked to this blog so you can share with me +cliff Ombiru and +impact Africa what you think about this blog and other improvements you expect.
I want to get in touch with you through Google Hangouts, through chats and all that so that i can get more in-sight because some of you might find it hard writing a mail to me on the changes you are bringing to your community because you might not have enough time so i am simplifying it for you, +Gathemia Michael +G4k: Gaming for Kenya  and many other friends of mine and people we share common interest, come and share with me your efforts in impacting Africa.

click here to follow impact Africa on Google plus pages and Facebook fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post here your comments