Sunday, August 4, 2013

Looking forward to WhyOpen?

I have always believed in openness where issues affect more than one person, several issues awaken when things are kept a secret among people and the consequences are unavoidable. 
In my University there are very few ways of getting information around which i think is not a good way of doing things, people should work as hard or as smart as possible to have others know whatever is being done that affects them directly. I would like to promote openness wherever I go its the best way to communicate.



 And this is basically why i have decided to be part of this course #WhyOpen? offered at Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU) where people work together to learn a particular topic by completing tasks, assessing individual and group work, and providing constructive feedback.
I think you should also check out Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU)  and find a course that interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post here your comments